While it might not be the first thing that comes to mind when managing a business, ensuring a safe environment for your employees and the public is essential. Thankfully, anti-slip solutions can provide an effective solution for protecting your property. From avoiding financial and legal consequences to enhancing your reputation, there are several benefits to making your property slip and fall-proof.
The Risk Of Slips And Fall Accidents
Slips and fall accidents can lead to severe consequences for your business, especially if they occur to customers or employees. From legal liabilities to financial burdens, the costs associated with these risks are not to be underestimated. In fact, according to government regulators, slips, trips and falls are the most common cause of serious injuries at work, making it essential for businesses to address.
Benefits of Anti-Slip Solutions
Ensuring that important areas of your business are effectively protected against slips can offer several benefits in both the short and long term.
- Reduced Accidents And Injuries: The immediate benefit of investing in anti-slip solutions is that it will significantly reduce the likelihood of these accidents, creating a safer work environment.
- Compliance With Safety Regulations: Following safety standards and regulations within your industry will also help your business avoid costly fines and penalties.
- Enhanced Brand Reputation: Demonstrating a commitment to safety can improve a business’s reputation and attract customers who prioritise safety when choosing where to do business. This is particularly important for service-based industries such as aged care, where safety is a deciding factor for choosing a provider.
Types of Anti-Slip Solutions
There are various anti-slip solutions available to businesses and commercial properties. These include non-slip flooring options, anti-slip coatings and aids such as mats and grip tapes. Megasealed’s anti-slip product, Megagrip™, comes in three variations that are all CSIRO-tested and can be applied on tiled surfaces including porcelain and ceramic, natural stone such as granite, marble, slate, limestone, terrazzo, and most other surfaces that need to be made less slippery.
- Chemical Etchant: Leaves a satin finish to the surface, reducing the likelihood of slipping.
- Megagrip™ Standard: Used for renovations or new construction of smooth floors, especially in wet areas.
- Megagrip™ Heavy Duty: Steps and ramps will become more slip-resistant, yet still remain attractive.
Implementing Professional Anti-Slip Solutions
When it comes to your business or commercial property, ensuring the safety of the public is a must. Implementing anti-slip solutions can not only reduce the risk of accidents, but also enhance your brand’s reputation. Megasealed are specialists in all aspects of anti-slip. Whether you’re a property manager or just own a small business, our expert team is here to provide a safety solution that is low-maintenance, cost-effective and long-term. Get a free quote today.
Share this article
Our standard Megasealed service is quicker, cleaner and more cost-effective than a tiles remove solution.
Industry leaders for over 25 years
One of the first in the business to fix leaks and renew wet areas without removing tiles, we’re proud pioneers of this revolutionary process.
Exclusive, premium products
Depending on the most suitable solution for your situation, our Technicians will use our own unique and exclusive products to ensure the highest quality results.
Nation-wide service, local support
We service almost every state, with family-run franchises delivering affordable solutions to local communities across the country.
Get A Free Quote
Let us know your details and one of the Megasealed sales team will be in touch to arrange a quote