Your shower is one of the wet areas in your home that receives the most foot traffic. That’s why it’s no surprise that it is also the area in your bathroom that is most prone to becoming dirty. The moisture-rich environment provides the perfect breeding ground for mould growth and other grime build-up. Much of this stems from the shower tile grout of which the most popular style is cement-based. Cement grout, while easy to use, has a porous structure, meaning that it easily allows moisture and mould to become trapped between tiles and become difficult to remove. Fortunately, the experts at Megasealed offer professional tile and grout cleaning services to help keep your bathrooms looking timeless.
The Benefits Of Epoxy Grout For Shower Tile Cleaning
The development of epoxy-based grouts has led to a more permanent solution for shower tile cleaning. Megasealed’s exclusive two-part Epoxy system is a reliable tile grout that is waterproof and durable. This makes it suitable for use in balconies, bathrooms, kitchens and other wet areas around the home. There are several advantages of epoxy grout over traditional cement grouts. These include:
- 100% waterproof – Epoxy grout is non-porous, meaning that it does not absorb any water which is perfect for shower tiles.
- Stain-resistant – The non-porous composition also makes it more difficult for dirt and water stains to become stuck in between tiles.
- High resistance to chemicals and physical pressure – This makes tile and grout cleaning solutions such as bleach less likely to cause your floors to lose their freshness.
Megasealed’s Bathroom Tiling Solutions
If you’re looking for a more long-lasting solution to keeping your shower clean, contact Megasealed for professional bathroom tiling and rejuvenation services. We’ll provide you with a completely waterproof bathroom and give the tiles new life in the process. As part of our solutions we will:
- Remove the existing grout and bathroom mould build-up between your tiles.
- Clean the rest of the shower to ensure that the mould is completely removed.
- Regrout your shower tiles with the reliable and durable Megagrout, engineered specifically for use in wet areas.
- Finish within the day for standard shower services.
- Provide you with a 5-year warranty for ease of mind.
Get a free quote today for the right solution to your leaking shower and balcony needs.
Share this article
Our standard Megasealed service is quicker, cleaner and more cost-effective than a tiles remove solution.
Industry leaders for over 25 years
One of the first in the business to fix leaks and renew wet areas without removing tiles, we’re proud pioneers of this revolutionary process.
Exclusive, premium products
Depending on the most suitable solution for your situation, our Technicians will use our own unique and exclusive products to ensure the highest quality results.
Nation-wide service, local support
We service almost every state, with family-run franchises delivering affordable solutions to local communities across the country.
Get A Free Quote
Let us know your details and one of the Megasealed sales team will be in touch to arrange a quote