Are you someone looking for a fresh new opportunity in the tradie industry? Don’t worry, you’re not alone.
With Australia currently facing a home improvement boom, the demand for trade workers has never been higher. This has created several opportunities for those looking to join the industry, with more than 100,000 apprentices currently in construction. Megasealed’s continued growth means that we are always on the lookout for a qualified tiler to join one of our teams across Australia. Here are some of the best reasons why you should consider joining our Australian success story.
Expanding Your Current Skills:
Becoming a tiler may seem like a simple task at first, but it can involve several opportunities to learn new trade skills and expand your knowledge. This will make your experience as a technician highly desirable. At Megasealed, you’ll be able to learn about:
- Design Techniques – how to examine plans, measure and mark out surfaces before beginning work.
- Working with Tile Cutting Tools – safely shape tiles before fitting them around edges, corners and objects.
- Tile & Grout Cleaning & Application – prepare surfaces by cleaning and removing old grout and tiles before setting the tiles in correctly aligned positions.
- Working With Epoxy Grout – using our innovative Megagrout epoxy-based solution to effectively repair and replace tiled surfaces.
- How To Waterproof Bathrooms – apply reliable bathroom waterproofing solutions to showers and other wet areas.
Tilers Are In High Demand
As more people are looking to renovate their bathrooms, tilers continue to be highly sought-after to complete projects. Bathroom tiling requires a skilled hand that most people would rather leave to the professionals such as Megasealed. The high demand has also created several advantages for those looking to work in the industry:
- It’s now very easy to find quality work with experienced and well-managed teams, especially in companies such as Megasealed which has over 25 years of reliable service.
- Currently available tradies are now able to negotiate better pay rates for jobs that they want to do. This is thanks to the number of projects far outpacing the number of workers. In some cases, you will be given the opportunity to earn between $100,000-$150,000.
- There have been several initiatives to push potential workers, especially women, to join the tradie job market and complete their training. At Megasealed, you’ll be provided with full training on all aspects of tiling including repairs, waterproofing and sealing.
Becoming a tiler is a decision that can open the doorway to many opportunities for your career. Whether you’re brand new or looking for a fresh start in the industry, becoming a Megasealed technician will give you the chance to grow in a supported and well-managed environment. Contact us today for more information on job opportunities.
Share this article
Our standard Megasealed service is quicker, cleaner and more cost-effective than a tiles remove solution.
Industry leaders for over 25 years
One of the first in the business to fix leaks and renew wet areas without removing tiles, we’re proud pioneers of this revolutionary process.
Exclusive, premium products
Depending on the most suitable solution for your situation, our Technicians will use our own unique and exclusive products to ensure the highest quality results.
Nation-wide service, local support
We service almost every state, with family-run franchises delivering affordable solutions to local communities across the country.
Get A Free Quote
Let us know your details and one of the Megasealed sales team will be in touch to arrange a quote